Healthy Decisions - Choose Well - Live Well
The Healthy Decisions Wellness Program is a collaborative effort to assist CMHC employees in taking steps toward a healthier lifestyle. The goal of the program is to motivate and reward employees for taking action to improve their overall health. Participants in our Healthy Decisions Program will receive a monetary deposit in your HSA/HRA to assist with your medical expenses.
- $125 annual reimbursement for wellness related activities
- Access to Personal Health coaches and support services
- Access to a Nurse Practitioner for assistance in managing high blood pressure, high cholesterol and diabetes
- Access to health promotion and wellness educational sessions
- Free Tobacco Cessation programming and assistance
- Most medications for high blood pressure, high cholesterol and diabetes are free to participants.
Enrolling in the Healthy Decisions program is easy! During enrollment you provide information that helps us to create a program that is suitable for your needs. Once you have successfully enrolled you will receive your personalized wellness program. The program is personal designed to meet your identified health needs. Because you are unique, your program is unique and individualized to you.
Our desire is to provide a meaningful, personal multi-level program that addresses the needs of everyone who participates in Healthy Decisions. Thank you for allowing us to collaborate with you on your journey to being well and working well.