Healthy Decisions - Choose Well - Live Well
The Healthy Decisions Wellness Program is a collaborative effort to assist CMHC employees in taking steps toward a healthier lifestyle. The goal of the program is to motivate and reward employees for taking action to improve their overall health. Participants in our Healthy Decisions Program will receive a $30 discount on their bi-weekly medical insurance premiums.
Benefit eligible employees who enroll in wellness for the benefits plan may participate in the full spectrum of the program. The Healthy Decisions Program offers a variety of resources and free services to assist our participants in leading a healthy lifestyle. Some of the many options include:
- $125 annual reimbursement for wellness related activities (for example: gym membership, yoga, massage therapy, recreation activities, road races, etc.) Please contact Healthy Decisions with questions.
- Access to Personal Health coaches and support services
- Access to nurses for assistance in managing high blood pressure, high cholesterol and diabetes
- Access to health promotion and wellness educational sessions
- Free Tobacco Cessation programming and assistance
Enrolling in the Healthy Decisions program is easy! During enrollment you provide information that helps us to create a program that is suitable for your needs. Once you have successfully enrolled you will receive your personalized wellness program. The program is personal designed to meet your identified health needs. Because you are unique, your program is unique and individualized to you.
Our desire is to provide a meaningful, personal multi-level program that addresses the needs of everyone who participates in Healthy Decisions. Thank you for allowing us to collaborate with you on your journey to being well and working well.