About Your Benefits
Retirement Savings Plans
CMH offers you three different options to help prepare for retirement which are defined contribution plans. Your age, earnings and other income are factors that will help you decide which are best for you.
Defined Contribution Plans
The defined contribution plans provide you with the opportunity to save retirement, and you may benefit from additional tax savings. CMMF offers two options:
- 403(b) Plan - if you are an employee of CMH, CMMC, CMCH, Bridgton Hospital, Rumford Hospital or Rumford Community Home
- 401(k) Plan - if you are an employee of AHS, CMCA or Bolster
- 457(b) Plan - if you are a highly compensated employee of a Non-profit employer
- Roth IRA - for all employees.
Download related forms and documents:
- Contact StoneCastle Consulting at 1-888-299-2755
403(b) & 401(k) Loan Application Online
- First, be sure you have set up your Online access through: https://www.nationwide.com/access/register/signon-standard.htm
- Click "Continue" on the bottom of the page
- Enter personal information and the CMHC plan number:
- 543-80506 for 403(b) or
- 543-80824 for 401(k)
- Click "Continue"
- Finish steps 2-4 to create a unique ID and password
- This should complete the process and you should now be able to access your account. You can now see values, print statements, make changes and research funds.
- To consider taking a loan from your balance, you should look for the "Loan tab" on the left column of the screen. Follow through the process to apply for a loan. Nationwide will automatically notify payroll of your loan repayments.
If you have questions, you should contact Nationwide at 1-888-867-5175